Experienced aesthetician performs facial treatments that aim to improve skin texture and overall appearance
What You'll Get
- After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sunspots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
The Fine Print
About Kumi Laser and Medical Spa
The Kumi Laser and Medical Spa develops a relationship with its guests to customize the services needed to reach their beauty goals. Open communication is the key to achieving customer satisfaction. The staff uses Candela lasers for hair removal, skin tightening, and the removal of spider veins. Services also include Botox, dermal fillers, hair restoration, body contouring, acne scar removal, and more.