Regular oil change is done with conventional, blended, or synthetic oil, and allows for a smoother ride, helping keep engine parts clean
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What’s included: up to 5 quarts of oil and standard inspection
- Service restrictions: extra charge may apply for canister oil filters
- $3 disposal fee not included
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
About Kwik Kar Lube & Tune
The first Kwik Kar Lube and Tune shop opened in 1986, later followed by more than 350 locations that gradually created a stretch of auto-maintenance nirvana across eight states. At Kwik Kar Lube & Tune, technicians direct their automotive-maintenance services toward brakes, engines, transmissions, tires, and air conditioners.