Hand-tossed dough yields deep-dish pizza, and a signature breading cloaks calamari in an awarded eatery rated by Zagat since 1991
About This Deal
- Type of food: Italian
- Valid Wednesday through Sunday for carryout only
- Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages
- View the menu
- What’s included:
- Choice of one starter, soup, or salad per person
- Choice of one entree per person
- Choice of one glass of wine, beer, or cocktail per person
- Dinner for two, three and four includes one appetizer that feeds two.
About La Gondola Italian Restaurant
Executive Chef Andrew McGuire tops tables at La Gondola Italian Restaurant with heaping platters of pizza and hearty pasta dishes, earning the intimate bistro Zagat ratings since 1991. Made-from-scratch sauce and more than 25 toppings stand ready to bedeck hand-tossed pizzas, which sail to tables in extra-thin, thin, pan, or stuffed crusts. Made from a secret Roman recipe, the stracciatella soup warms bellies alongside housemade minestrone, setting the stage for the signature rigatoni boscaiola and glassfuls of wine or beer.