Participants can embark on a 15-mile helicopter tour featuring breathtaking views of Duluth and Superior Bay
About This Deal
- By reservation
- Departure location: 4600 Stebner Road Duluth, MN 55803
- Click here to view the schedule
- Notable sights: Enger Tower and the Aerial Lift Bridge
- Younger than 18 must have a guardian-signed waiver.
- Flight weight of all passengers must be under 575 lbs. and no individual passenger can weigh 300 lbs. or more.
- Due to Covid-19, fee of $15 payable for cleaning of the aircraft and replacement of headset mic muff between each flight.
About Lake Superior Helicopters
"Above it all. Let's fly" is the motto of Lake Superior Helicopters. Their company name is self-explanatory: they provide opportunities for guests to soar above ground in helicopters. However, the experience crushes expectations. During aerial tours spanning 15–60 miles, a pilot points out popular sites over Duluth, Lake Superior, and potentially all the way to Spirit Mountain. Visitors and local experts alike can view something new from this bird's-eye view of northern Minnesota.