During the festival attendees get a chance to sample from 100 different bourbons with 30+ store picks, rare bourbons & locally made bourbons
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Souvenir glass
- 15 sampling tickets
- Access to hard to find bourbons such as Blanton’s, Weller SR, Colonel E. H. Taylor SB, 1792 Sweet Wheat and more
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older and provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages.
- Date and times: October 16, 4:00–7:00 p.m. or 8:00–11 p.m.
- Prohibited items: outside alcohol, glass containers, empty plastic or metal beverage receptacles
- Transportation: Parking is available around Boat House On Belle Isle. $10 designated driver tickets are available at the gate. All visitors to Belle Isle are required to adhere to the State of Michigan Recreation Passport Policy. State Recreation passports are needed on all vehicles to gain entry into the park. Recreation Passports may be obtained at the park during regular business hours or at the booth upon entering the park. Please visit their website for more details.
- Pets allowed? no
About Detroit Bourbon Fest
If there’s any better way to ring in fall by sipping smooth bourbon, it’s sipping dozens of them. Detroit Bourbon Fest invites guests to do just that. The indoor event takes place on Boat House on Belle Isle, where guests can sample over a hundred whiskeys, including several rare ones such as Blanton’s Weller, Colonel E.H. Taylor, Elmer T. Lee and more.
Although bourbon is the main attraction, there will also be a limited about of beer, cider, and wine offered. Meanwhile, attendees can satisfy their hunger by checking out local fare at nearby local food trucks while enjoying performances from live musicians.