Laser-lipo treatments can help to kick-start the weight loss process and to achieve the desired body shape
What You'll Get
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
View LightRx’s other offers:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Expensive surgeries, invasive procedures, and untested products have no place at LightRx. That's because, at this medical spa, the focus is on non-invasive treatments with proven results. In the hands of highly-trained staff and doctors, clients at LightRx will find themselves melting away fat, tightening their skin, and removing unwanted hair using FDA-cleared, safe, and painless treatments.
- Laser hair removal: Going deeper than waxing or shaving, laser hair removal can reduce hair growth in the treated area to provide a permanent solution to unwanted hair on the body.
- Body contouring: Using a combination of FDA-approved devices, like pulsed magnetic fields, radio frequencies, and low-level laser technology, the specialists at LightRx help to target problem areas and break down fat cells within the body.
- Skin rejuvenation: In addition to facials and skin care products, LightRx treatments use low level lasers, radio frequencies, and magnetic pulse to reduce signs of aging and tighten the skin.