Lasers zap fat cells and flush their contents out of the body, possibly helping trim away up to 4 in. per treatment
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Length of each treatment: 20–30 minutes
- After the treatment, exercise is recommended in order to flush the fatty acids from the lymphatic system.
- A series of eight treatments is recommended for best results.
About Liquid FaceLift and Laser Centers
Certified surgeon Dr. Anouche M. Roberts of Liquid FaceLift and Laser Centers combines surgical expertise with a passion for aesthetic medicine. Her expert knowledge of the face aids her as she wards off signs of aging with liquid facelifts and laser treatments using a laser new to the industry. A restrained aesthetic style, attention to detail, and knack for all things artistic round out Dr. Roberts’ qualifications and explain her affinity for cross-stitching all of her patients’ post-op prescriptions rather than writing them. Having performed more than 5,000 injectable procedures using the micro-cannula injection technique, Dr. Roberts has mastered performing pain-free, precise injections with little to no bruising.