Guests can enjoy hand-crafted dinners with a large variety of fine wines straight from Italy or receive a gift card towards menu
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Italian
- Three-course dinner:
- Soup or salad: Gazpacho and hot soup, arugula salad (shaved fennel, pear, gorgonzola, candied walnuts, pumpkin vinaigrette), or house salad (tomato, cucumber, red onion, black olive, pepperoncini, balsamic vinaigrette)
- Hand-rolled pasta: Alla Chitarra (Lucca meatballs, San Marzano tomato basil sauce, fresh mozzarella), Lumache (veal, pork and beef bolognese, parmesan), Vegetarian Verdura Risotto (seasonal vegetables, mascarpone, parmesan), or Maiale Risotto (smoked pork, mascarpone, parmesan, sweet bourbon demi)
- Dessert: cannoli (vanilla and dark cherry filling, chocolate drizzle), orange, citrus, and fig jam olive oil cake, or bread pudding (bourbon salted caramel, vanilla ice cream)
- Lucca Ristorante is best known for its housemade pasta and a selection of fine wines
- Gift certificate valid for the full menu on any day of the week.
About Lucca Ristorante
Lucca Ristorante's motto is "Enter As Friends, Leave Feeling LIke Family." That is, if your family makes each batch of pasta from scratch each morning, sources ingredients from local farmer's markets, and offers a menu full of curated Italian wines. Lucca's menu and staff aim to treat customers (better than) family thanks to their philosophy of refusing to compromise on quality when it comes to the menu. In-season produce tops house made noodles in pasta dishes, while antipasti platters of classic bruschetta pave the way for hearty entrees—think Sicilian Capesante or Filet Mignon.