Participants will get an in-depth look at how fine chocolate is made from bean-to-bar in the American craft chocolate style
About This Deal
rroir of each region fueled b_After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption._
- What’s included: fresh cacao-fruit tasting when in season, chocolate tastings, chocolate tea service
- Departure times: 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Departure location: 333 Uluniu Street, Kailua, HI
- Tour is not recommended for children under 12
- Click here to view the schedule
Parking is limited to metered street parking and a municipal public parking lot facing the building
- Must call prior to tour arrival to RSVP
About Mānoa Chocolate Hawaii
Mānoa Chocolate is on a mission to make the Hawaiian Islands a global center for fine chocolate in the same way that Napa Valley is known for wine. They source cacao from across the Hawaiian Islands and around the globe, making fine single origin chocolate from bean-to-bar that showcases the terroir of each region. Fueled by a passion for sustainability and the idea of creating a new industry for Hawaii based on the concept of planting trees, Mānoa Chocolate has become a leading brand in the burgeoning craft chocolate movement.