What You'll Get
- One Self-Guided Champagne Tour
- Discover the 70 Secret Doors Hidden Throughout the Mansion
- Tour This Intriguing Dupont Circle Museum
- Following Purchase, Register Your Voucher Online
Explore intriguing themed rooms including a two-story Log Cabin, the John Lennon Suite, the Safari room, a hidden wine cellar, secret doors, and a treasure trove of antiques, art, and memorabilia – and more – at the O Street Museum in the The Mansion on O Street just off Dupont Circle.
You’ll get to check out this historic home-turned-hotel that’s home to a collection of more than 20,000 books, paintings, photographs, and more. Use this deal to take yourself on a self-guided tour of all of its mystery with a glass of champagne in hand.
One of DC’s Most Unique Museums
The cool factor of this former FBI hideout has definitely been noticed – it has been featured on The Travel Channel’s show Mega Mansions, and was recently deemed a “Hidden Gem” by Washingtonian Magazine. The O Street Museum in The Mansion on O Street boasts more than 70 secret doors and 100 rooms full of paintings, sculptures, memorabilia – all for sale.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. VOUCHER IS NOT YOUR TICKET; ONLINE EVENT REGISTRATION REQUIRED ON THE WEEK OF THE DESIRED TOUR DATE. REFUND POLICY: This event is nonrefundable. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who miss an event. In the event of a cancellation, your voucher will be fully refunded. The deal is valid only for self-guided champagne tour and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other event or tour. No walk-ins. Tours last up to 2 hours and are scheduled daily 11 a.m to 3:30 p.m. Includes one glass of champagne. Must be age 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol. Entire value must be used in a single visit. Except where noted in the fine print, cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Tax and gratuity are not included. Advanced online reservations are required and based on availability; no walk-ins. Directions and parking Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About O Museum in The Mansion
Built in 1892 by Edward Clark, an architect whose work includes the US Capitol, O Museum in The Mansion boasts an incredible amount of history.
- Notable residents: Edward's brother, James "Champ" Clark, Speaker of the House under Teddy Roosevelt; clandestine FBI personnel under then-agency-head J. Edgar Hoover; and "America’s Black Forum," one of the nation's longest running syndicated television series.
- Fascinating decor: Over the years, donors have helped stock the 100-room mansion—complete with 70 secret doorways—with original paintings, incredible sculptures, historical memorabilia, and an enormous collection of 60 signed guitars.
- Unique events: Besides regular exhibits, docent-led tours, and drop-in musical jam sessions, O offers unique treasure hunts that encourage guests to explore the many themed rooms on their own.
Featured on The Travel Channel's show Mega Mansions —"Hidden Gem" by Washingtonian Magazine —Largest private signed guitar collection on the east coast - including guitars signed by Bob Dylan, Rolling Stones, Les Paul, The Eagles and many more.