Experienced beauticians aim to improve overall skin appearance and target clients’ individual skin needs and issues
About This Deal
- Benefits of ever green facial: uses a rich hydrating caviar lime packed with antioxidants and passion fruit enzyme treatment with the purifying effects of a green tea mask to leave the skin soft, glowing, and nourished
- LED light therapy aims to boost collagen production, treat acne, fine lines, and wrinkles, as well as address early signs of aging
- Benefits of springtime renewal facial: aims to recover radiant skin and reduce dullness using advanced aha complexes and a nourishing whipped botanical mask that can promote soothing hydration
- Benefits of custom facial: designed for changing skincare needs, an esthetician uses magnified light to analyze individual skin needs and choose products and treatments. The facial includes a double cleanse and enzymatic exfoliation, followed by a nourishing vitamin-infused facial massage, hydrating infusion, custom mask, eye treatment, and a cocktail of skincare to treat and protect the skin.
- Benefits of oxygen RX facial: aims to nourish and repair the skin using a controlled amount of oxygen, generated at an optimal level on the skin, to provide maximum health benefits to help replace the ruddy look associated with acne and rosacea with brighter skin
- Benefits of SWiCH dermal rejuvenation facial: designed for acne-prone mature skin with hyperpigmentation (ideal for clients over the age of 37), this facial aims to take advantage of the skin’s natural repair mechanism without causing damage to give it a boost and improve the overall appearance
About Mary Angela Skincare & Massage
Mary Angela Skincare & Massage takes kinks and knots to task with a wide range of massage modalities for all manner of physical and emotional distress. She offers Swedish, sports, and deep-tissue massages, to name a few. Additionally, Mary offers facials tailored to clients' needs, body scrubs, and hair removal services.