- $40 value towards dinner
- See the menu.
Masa 14 offers diners something a little different: Asian-fusion small plates meant to be shared and sampled. The menu, created by chefs Richard Sandoval and Kaz Okochi, features colorful dishes full of flavor that can be paired with signature cocktails, wines, and beer. The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and includes plenty of healthy or gluten-free options for its diners. People traveling to Masa 14 have plenty of options on how to get there; the restaurant is accessible by car, train, or bus. They have a bike rack around the corner, plus street parking and valet service in the lot next door. Guests are not expected to dress up; casual clothing and sneakers can often be seen throughout the restaurant. Masa 14 also boasts a private room that can be rented for large parties and special events. Read on to learn about the menu:
- Maki & Temaki Rolls: Try the spicy tuna temaki with sriracha sauce, the Everything Bagel roll with smoked salmon, or the coconut shrimp roll with charred pineapple, yuzu, and avocado.
- From the Wok: This selection includes stir-fried calamari, shrimp and bulgogi fried rice, and drunken adobo pork with long beans, roasted peanut, chayote squash, and tequila reposado.
- From the Grill: Enjoy ancho-rubbed beef brisket, hoisin-and-chipotle-glazed salmon, and green apple curry chicken thigh with braised potatoes, cotija cheese, daikon radish, and kaffir lime.
- Eggs & Such: Selections include the ham, egg, and cheese sushi roll or the roasted mushroom benedict, which features a biscuit, cheese grits, poached egg, sautéed spinach, and mushroom cream.
- Shared Plates & Sandwiches: There's the barbecue beef steam buns, bulgogi fried rice, and skillet cornbread with breakfast sausage, jalapeño honey butter, green onions, and pickled jalapeños.
- Salads: The cured salmon salad features capers, arugula, bagel croutons, lemon vinaigrette, and smoked salmon, while the watermelon poke has wakame, soy, sesame, and ginger.