Participants sail on the Potomac River, admiring a variety of historical and ecological sights of Maryland and Virginia
About This Deal
- What’s included in boat tour:
- CraigCat boats (speeds up to 25MPH, depending on conditions)
- Life jackets required for every passenger.
- Narration and historical information
- Sights such as National Harbor, Jones Point Lighthouse, Mount Vernon, Fort Washington, Little Hunting Creek,, and Potomac River Wildlife
- Bottle of water
- Departure Time: by appointment. _Note: Blackout dates apply. Weekends are not included. Call (301) 686-7656 or visit the Monumental Boat Tours website for FAQs or additional information.
Departure Location: pier opposite of the Capital Ferris Wheel. Head to the waterfront from McCormick and Schmick’s Restaurant (145 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD 20745)
- Service restrictions:
- Maximum of 2 passengers per boat
- Driver must be at least 18 years old with a driver’s license
- Passengers must be at least 5 years old
- Each passenger must be 250 pounds or less
- Valid booking days and times, between Wed-Fri, 12:30, 3:30, and 6:00
What to bring: water-resistant clothing (passengers should expect to get wet)
- At the time of booking provide Name, email address and phone number of main Point of contact.
About Monumental Boat Tours
Monumental Boat Tours makes an ideal sightseeing activity for tourists visiting Virginia and Maryland. Participants get to captain their own CraigCat boat on the Potomac River and explore all that the area has to offer. Experienced guides share fascinating historical facts and stories of the land.