Water adventure seekers get on board of the largest pirate ship in Carolinas with water cannons, games, dancing, and opening of the treasure
About This Deal
- Departure time: 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Departure location: 2200 Little River Neck Road, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
- Adult and Teens tickets valid for customers ages 3+; kids tickets valid for customers ages 1–2
- Free admission for children under 1
- Valid for the 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.. cruises only from June 1st - August 30th, 2021.
About Blackbeard's Pirate Cruise
If you can't travel back in time to be a part of Blackbeard's crew, you can settle for the next best thing—an interactive adventure with Blackbeard's Pirate Cruise. The family-friendly cruise welcomes fledgling buccaneers aboard Blackbeard's Pirate Cruise, a sprawling wood-enhanced vessel complete with a Jolly Roger flag and a water cannon. The objective: find Blackbeard's treasure before scurvy scallawag Bad Billy Bones does. The cruise was dreamed up by four longtime friends who've racked up several accolades since the cruise's inception, including a 2015 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence.