Begin training for a career in catering, bartending, food service, or hotel management in a program designed for aspiring professionals
What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- $9 for a bartender and barista training course ($199 value)
- $9 for a hotel and catering management training course ($199 value)
- $9 for a food and beverage management course ($199 value)
- $9 for a cocktail training and menu creation course ($199 value)
- $9 for a wine appreciation course ($199 value)
- $16 for any two of these courses ($398 value)
- $39 for all five of these courses ($995 value)
The Fine Print
About Bartender & Barista
Bartender & Barista jump-starts careers with an accredited, well-written curriculum dedicated to bartending and barista training. Created by the team behind EventTrix, a company comprised of professionals with more than 20 years of event and hospitality experience, the comprehensive courses cover the necessary skills for running a bar or café. Pupils learn the tools of the trades, absorb mixing and brewing techniques, and even study the ins and outs of business management, from cleanliness to getting a cash register to open without first answering its three riddles.
Continual assessment throughout the course ensures students are making progress. After successful completion of the course, students receive a Bartender & Barista Training certificate, accredited by the International Council for Online Education Standards.