Players control the game master to solve a murder, find a way out of prison, stop a zombie apocalypse, all without leaving their homes
About This Deal
- Online game: the game master acts as an avatar, who will search the room and look for clues as instructed by the players.
- Available rooms:
- Madness: A strange professor is working on a mysterious project at the Asylum of Heaven Falls, where visitors disappear.
- Bomb: During the cold war, an agent escapes with a nuclear bomb with a goal of destroying the world.
- Zombie Apocalypse: A zombie virus escaped from the lab and the team has to find a way to stop it.
- Prison: The players find themselves in a strange prison and attempt to learn its secrets and escape.
- Japan: The goal of the game is to discover Shogun’s secret without being noticed.
- Aztec: The team has to find a way to escape from El Dorado without losing a treasure.
- Technical requirements: good internet connection (Wi-Fi recommended), a device with a camera and microphone (PC is recommended for the best experience)
- Average length of game: 60 minutes
- No cancellation or changes to bookings within 48 hours.
About Street Escape
Who has never dreamt of a movie-like adventure and becoming a hero? Exit The Room gives its clients a chance to experience just that through their escape room games, filled with magic and mysteries. The adventure game is also available online so that the players can enjoy it without leaving their homes. Some of the available games include:
- Madness: A strange professor is working on a mysterious project at the Asylum of Heaven Falls, where visitors disappear. The players' mission is to figure out what happened.
- Aztec: The team has to find a way to escape from El Dorado without losing a treasure, which may just be more difficult than getting there was.
- Murder: The players' task is to find a killer who committed a murder in a hotel room.