Students learn how to create their own stylish greeting cards
About This Deal
This course is taught by Alexandra Stapleton-Smith, an artist with a passion for papercrafts. Under her guidance, students learn how to design handmade stylish greeting cards perfect for any holiday or special occasion.
The course covers:
- Different types and sizes of paper for card making
- Basic card making tools you will need and things you won’t need
- Variety of inks to make your own cards
- Die-cutting machines for creating different shapes for your cards
- Stamping techniques to create different effects such as 3D images or shadows
- Performing card making magic with stamp platforms to help you create precise images
About International Open Academy
International Open Academy are expertly created by a team of professional online educators with a depth of experience across a variety of industries. A community of over 1,000,000 students provides a collaborative environment to learn, gain hands-on knowledge, and discover insider tips on interesting new skills or careers. All courses are accredited and completed online so students have the freedom to complete their studies any time, at their own pace, and from anywhere.
IOA guides students on their path to achieving success, gaining continuous professional education (CPD/CPE) accreditation for their work along the way. Courses are structured into an easy-to-follow syllabus, containing detailed written, graphical, and instructional guides as well as a plethora of instructional videos. Created to support careers, passions, and past-times, IOA provides students a gateway to try new careers in countries around the world. Students will receive an Immediate certificate download after completing the course.