An online course designed to help users understand the science behind DNA and Genealogy and the stories they both reveal
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
DNA & Genealogy Course
It’s no secret that DNA is often a key to unlocking mysteries, but when applied to a family history it can become a wealth of knowledge people didn’t even know they were missing. This online course is designed to help users gain a sense of how DNA and Genealogy are used in professional settings, before teaching them how to use the information for personal discoveries.
- Users learn what DNA and Genealogy actually mean and what they can be used for
- How DNA is used by professionals to solve crimes or trace genetic diseases
- How to use public records and databases to uncover one’s genealogy
- The best way to utilize findings to discover relatives, family history, or genetic medical conditions
- Module 1: What Is DNA?
- Module 2: What Can DNA Tell You?
- Module 3: What Is Genealogy?
- Module 4: Family Records
- Module 5: Church & Public Records
- Module 6: Creating Your Family Tree
Learn more on International Open Academy’s website.
About International Open Academy
More than 1,000,000 students in 139 countries have trusted International Open Academy to learn new skills, hobbies and trades. From TEFL to ASL to Interior Design and Bartending, IOA’s accredited courses are designed to make learning accessible and easy - providing practical skills that can help students get ahead in their career or turn their passion into their paycheck. All courses are available online for students to access at their own pace, and include videos, texts, activities and exams to ensure both an excellent learning experience and effective outcomes.