Pet-loving expert offers grooming services for customers’ beloved dogs, taking care of their health and appearance
About This Deal
Grooming includes haircut, bath, blowout, nail trim, and ear cleaning.
- Service area: Valid only within 25 miles of zip code 33311
- Size limits:
- Small to medium dogs: up to 45 lbs
- Large dogs: 45 to 65 lbs
- Extra large dogs: 65 lbs and more
How Often Should I Get My Dog Groomed?
- Dogs with long or easily-matted coats: every 6 weeks
- Long-haired breeds that require less upkeep (such as collies): every 8 weeks
- Shorter-haired dogs that just require a bath and nail trim: every 3 months
- When in doubt, ask your groomer or your vet to recommend a grooming schedule
About NaePawz Pet Grooming
Professional groomers from NaePawz Pet Grooming know how to get a job done. Cats, dogs, and other furry creatures can receive spa-worthy treatments without the need to leave home, as the stylists can simply arrive at their home to perform the services. After the appointments, each pet may look catwalk ready.