Skilled bodywork technicians massage bodies, detoxify them, also provide a sauna in a cozy spa environment
About This Deal
- What’s included in the spa package: 60-minute massage, 15-minute body detox, and 15-minute sauna
- Massage therapist’s name and license number: Chunyu Ma, #41333
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Combination massage includes body massage and foot reflexology
- About reflexology: a licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
- Body detox is a form of manual massage therapy that aims to improve circulation and help the body get rid of toxins.
- Sauna heat permeates to the body’s core which can help the muscles relax, and promote cleansing.
About No 1 Massage
Number One Spa Massage is a cozy-looking salon specializing in relaxing massages. Customers who step inside this flower- and charm-filled spa can choose from a variety of services:
Shiatsu Massage: Massage specialist uses long, gliding strokes to destress the entire body and improve blood circulation
Combination Massage: As its name suggests, this treatment combines foot reflexology and body massage, helping customers relieve their back, pain, and foot pain.
Lymphatic Drainage Massage: By applying pressure to the muscles, a therapist stimulates lymph flow, encouraging the natural drainage of the lymph.