Players can pick from seven different fields plus a variety of game modes to choose from
About This Deal
- What’s included: all-day open play, rental gun, and anti-fog rental mask
- Valid days and times: Saturdays and Sundays, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Paintballs are not included: (Each person must buy 500 paintballs and air for $30.)
- 7 game modes to play
- Markers and masks are available and provided with each group package
- Padded gear is also available
- Where you’ll play: We have 4 courses available for players of all ages and skill levels
About North East Adventure Paintball
At North East Adventure Paintball, adventure is a family affair. Thomas Sellers opened the 6.5-acre facility in May 2022 with the goal of providing a safe venue for exhilarating rounds of paintball. Before the grand opening, the park consist of six themed fields and dotted each landscape with matching obstacles: Old Castle field has a stone fortress; Civil War field features simulated headquarters and trenches.
Today, players 6 or older sprint across the six fields in games of elimination, respawn, Alamo, sharpshooter, and capture the flag. Eco-friendly, oil-free paint splatters against protective gear as players duck behind shelters or leap over barriers. Lower-speed paintball guns are available for younger players whose reflexes have not evolved into cats just yet. After an adrenaline-fueled battle, players can eat food they've brought with them at shaded, sheltered picnic tables, or purchase food and drink at the concession stand.