During a guided tour visitors explore woods and hills of the White Mountain National Forest while riding on snowmobiles
About This Deal
- Weight restriction: maximum 250 lbs
- Helmets must be worn and are included.
- Participants must pay $20 insurance fee.
- Must be a licensed driver.
- Passengers must be aged 5+.
- Passenger seats available for purchase for $20.
- Vouchers can be used for both ATVs and snowmobiles.
About Out Back Kayak
From their home base in the heart of New Hampshire’s White Mountains, Out Back Kayak’s guides let their adventurous spirits run wild on kayak, ATV, and snowmobile tours. Off-road vehicles' treads easily navigate forested terrain along the Pemigewasset River, where kayakers paddle through churning Class I, II, and III rapids. From beaches and islands to wooded ravines, the natural surroundings also serve as an arena for paintball, in which competitors tag their opponents with biodegradable paint to simulate the way real soldiers sew Kick Me signs onto their enemies' shirts.