Owners can visit their vines and take care of them, attend annual parties, meet other owners, learn to harvest grapes, and more
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Certificate of ownership with a picture of vines within 1 hour from purchasing sent by email
- Owner’s name laminated and tagged on each vine
- The ability to visit vines 24/7
- Access to hands-on lessons on how to pre-prune, prune, sucker, leaf, or harvest grapes
- Access to a live webcam view of the vineyard
- 50% off all wines made at Carneros della Notte Winery
- Two tickets to the annual Pruning Party in February (the event includes pruning lesson for own vine, tours, appetizers, and a “meet and greet” with other vine owners)
- Two tickets to the annual Harvest Party on September 4–18, 2021 (the event includes grape harvesting, grape stomping, and tours)
- Owners can take care of the vines themselves, or let the vineyard do it
- Grapes from vines can be shipped at an additional cost
About Own a Napa Vineyard
It would be hard to accomplish in nine lifetimes what David Harmon has achieved in one. The man worked on Basic Instinct, was Robert Mondavi's first chauffeur, and founded Wine.com. Since 2000, he's also owned Carneros Della Notte, a winery in star-studded Napa Valley.
But that doesn't mean visitors can't own a piece of it too. As his biography suggests, Harmon doesn't get bogged down in tradition. That's why he sells his vineyard off by the vine, and invites co-owners to an annual harvest party where live music accompanies the grape-picking. When they're not hosting tours and parties, though, he and his team make pinot noir and other wine styles.