Guests can enjoy the Skagit River as expert guides point out majestic members of the area’s bald-eagle population in their natural habitat
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What's included:
- Shuttle service
- Life jackets
- Rain ponchos and all other necessary foul weather gear
- Professional guides
- Duration: around three hours
- Departure time: 9 a.m., 11:30 a.m., or 2 p.m.
- Departure location: 10909 HWY 530, next to The Skagit River Bridge in Rockport
- Click here to view the schedule
- Notable sights: the participants have a unique chance to see between 20 and 200 bald eagles in their natural habitat.
- What to bring:
- A camera or a video camera in a plastic bag; organizers can supply dry bags if needed
- Dry clothes to leave in the car and wear after the trip
- Age restrictions: participants younger than 18 must be accompanied by an adult guardian.
About Pacific NW Float Trips
Dave Button grew up along Washington's Skagit River and had the inspiration to found his own company while navigating the Colorado River in the Grand Canyon under the helm of famed guide Georgie White. Soon after, Dave returned home to create Pacific NW Float Trips in 1974. Today, Dave and his crew of trained, passionate guides pioneer the routes and share their knowledge of the region's landscapes and salmon population via inspirational tours held year-round on the Skagit, Nooksack, and Wenatchee Rivers. Pacific NW's famed Bald Eagle Raft Adventure grants tourists a chance to take in the serenity of rustling cottonwoods and the majesty of Mount Baker as their guides quietly point out migratory eagles from Canada and Alaska.