Chiropractor customizes chiropractic adjustments and massages for each client based on an initial exam and x-rays
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Friendly doctors and staff at both locations first lead guests through a chiropractic exam, wherein he conducts a battery of tests to assess neurological, orthopedic, postural, and overall physical health.
- He combines these results with x-rays, then tailors adjustments and massages to each patient and offers personalized wellness recommendations for self-care.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- What’s included:
- Chiropractic exam
- Three chiropractic adjustments
- Three therapeutic massages
- Administrative medical pain management consultation
About Pain & Wellness of Arizona
As the practice's name suggests, the team at Pain & Wellness takes a full-body approach to conquering pain, ensuring that each patient can experience relief. The process begins as a chiropractor conducts a chiropractic examination, takes x-rays, and observes clients as they do the hokey pokey. This information is then used to design custom treatment plans, free of drugs or invasive procedures, that may integrate multiple techniques, such as spinal correction, massage, corrective exercise, and homeopathic care, to help patients achieve optimal health.