Open play passes w/gear valid at 120 US parks. Click here for area parks. Get actual hard copy tickets. Great gift!
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Tickets are mailed via the Post Office
Your voucher will be marked redeemed or used when the tickets are put in the mail
Contact Paintball USA Tickets directly with all questions and concerns at (773)-309-4545 instead of Groupon Customer Service
- Open play passes with safety gear and gun rental for 2, 3, 4, 6, or 12 people
- Compressed air and paint not included. Locations permit field paint only; a minimum 500 paintball purchase per person required ($30). Click here to view prices for air and paintballs and minimum requirements at each location.
- Redeemable at any participating field in the country
- Local fields include War Play Paintball, Central Avenue Paintball Park & Southern MD Paintball
- Open play is typically Saturdays and Sundays. Southern Maryland and Central Avenue are also open on Fridays. At these 2 parks, tickets are accepted first come first served (based on availability) up to 2 hours before closing. Check the actual park website for exact hours or additional open play days.
- Southern Maryland also accepts tickets for GellyBall (ages 4 and up). A minimum purchase of 1500 pellets per player is required ($30).
- Due to current high demand, please check with the parks for availability and/or reservations.
- Hard copy passes do not have expiration dates
How to Redeem
- You’ll be asked to provide your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number at checkout to receive tickets, which will be mailed via Post Office. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive tickets. If tickets are needed sooner than 5 days, please call (773)-309-4545 to explore possible alternative arrangements.
- Your voucher will be marked “redeemed” or “used” when tickets have been mailed or alternative arrangements have been made.
- Why are the tickets mailed?
About Paintball America Tickets
The company partners with over 120 of the top fields across America, supplying millions of customers with passes for paintball markers, full-day field access, and safety gear. The only hard part for customers may be picking a destination.