Use passes for open play, safety gear, and gun rental at any of 120+ locations including 6 in the DC, Virginia and Southern Maryland area
About This Deal
- Open play passes with safety gear and gun rental for 2, 3, 4, 6, or 12 people
- Compressed air and paint not included. Locations permit field paint only; typically a minimum 500 paintball purchase per person required. Click here to view prices for air and paintballs and minimum requirements at each location.
- Redeemable at any participating field in the country
- Local fields include Splatbrothers, Bethel Paintball, Chesapeake Sports Park, Southern Maryland Paintball Park, War Play Paintball, and Central Avenue Paintball Park
- Open play is typically Saturdays and Sundays. Check the actual park website for exact hours or additional open play days.
- At Central Avenue Paintball, tickets are also valid for low impact paintball for ages 6 and up
- At Southern Maryland Paintball, tickets are also valid for Ultra Low Impact Paintball (GellyBall) for ages 4 and up. Get 1500 balls for the same price as 500 standard paintballs.
- At Central Ave Paintball at Southern Maryland Paintball, ticket holder must use the park’s rental equipment.
- Due to current high demand, please check with the parks for availability and/or reservations. Reservations and $25 deposit required for Central Avenue Paintball and S. Maryland Paintball to secure your spot.
- Hard copy passes do not have expiration dates
How to Redeem
- You’ll be asked to provide your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number at checkout to receive tickets, which will be mailed via USPS. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive tickets. If tickets are needed sooner than 5 days, please call (480) 676-1530 to explore possible alternative arrangements.
- Your voucher will be marked “redeemed” when tickets have been mailed or alternative arrangements have been made.
- Why are the tickets mailed?
Need To Know
About Paintball USA Tickets
Just as the founding fathers united the original colonies into a single nation, so too did the founders of Paintball USA Tickets bring together an entire country—where constant warfare of the brightly colored, just-for-fun variety is guaranteed. The company partners with over 120 of the top fields across America, supplying millions of customers with passes for paintball markers, full-day field access, and safety gear. The only hard part for customers may be picking a destination.