Reflexology and foot massage sessions can help relieve tension, reduce pain, and improve blood circulation
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- $5 service fee required at check-in. The service fee is to help offset expenses for keeping stores clean and sanitized and help protect customers from Covid-19.
Check out Peng’s Spa’s other offers:
About Peng's Spa
Peng's Spa focuses its efforts on one thing: body work. The spa employs a staff of practitioners who specialize in various massage therapy modalities, from hot stone to deep-tissue. It offers, for instance, the signature Taiji treatment, a full-body massage that incorporates reflexology, targeting pressure points on the feet to address pain throughout the rest of the body. No matter the type of massage, the spa aims to guide clients to a state of relaxation and, in turn, greater wellness.