Guests feast while cheering for their section’s mascot as Broadway-scale, pyrotechnics-enhanced pirate show unfolds on indoor lagoon’s ship
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Dinner show
- Four-course meal
- Age ranges for age-specific tickets:
- Adult tickets are valid for ages 12 or older
- Child tickets are valid for ages 3–11
- Reservations required 24 hours in advance
- Ages 2 and under are free when seated on the lap of a parent or guardian. Must share a meal.
- Valid at the Buena Park, California location only.
Good to Know
- Showtimes are:
- Tuesday through Friday at 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday 4:30 p.m. and 8:15 p.m.
- Sunday at 6:00 p.m.
About Pirate's Dinner Adventure
A missive has come from the Royal Chamberlain: You are to be guests of Princess Anita! A blessing has come to the princess in the form of a magical mermaid and your presence is requested to commemorate the event. A bountiful feast and many royal treats await you, so prepare yourself for a night of revelry and mirth. Secrets of the Deep is an action-packed evening of excitement and adventure. You will be entertained with an astonishing display of special effects, death-defying stunts, aerial artistry, swashbuckling swordplay and a classic tale of good versus evil. This Broadway style extravaganza set aboard a replica 18th-century Spanish Galleon, with the dastardly Captain Sebastian the Black and his crew of menacing pirates. Guests dine while cheering on their section's pirate and watch as a swashbuckling spectacle of stunts, song and magic entertain.