Aspiring golfers can take weekly afternoon classes with a qualified instructor to learn the basics and practice their swing
About This Deal
“Learn to Play Golf” classes are designed for beginners and will teach new players how to play golf in a fun, friendly, and non-intimidating atmosphere. Lessons include instructions on both the practice range and the golf course and are run by professional instructors.
- What’s included:
- Full swing
- Playing the course
- There are four different sessions available for 2021:
- Session 1:
- Tuesdays at 6:15 p.m., March 23–April 27
- Thursdays at 6:15 p.m., March 25– April 29
- Session 2:
- Tuesdays at 6:15 p.m., May 11–June 15
- Thursdays at 6:15 p.m., May 13–June 17
- Session 3:
- Tuesdays at 6:15 p.m., June 29–August 3
- Thursdays at 6:15 p.m., July 1–August 5
- Session 4:
- Tuesdays at 6:15 p.m., September 7–October 12
- Thursdays at 6:15 p.m., September 9–October 14
- Session 1:
About Plum Creek Golf Course
Away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Austin, Plum Creek Golf Club unfurls a pristine, par-71 course. The manicured layout, which spans 185 acres, provides plenty of wide-open spaces, dotted with a light assortment of bunkers and water hazards that complement the Hill Country's natural topography.
Golf often blurs the line between sport and recreation, and Plum Creek is a club suited for players who swing their clubs for the sake of either. Additional highlights include a short-game practice area, cart rental availability, and, for players who close the course, a panoramic view of a beautiful Texas sunset.