Guests can spot dolphins during the cruise, as well as take a walk on the beach and look for shells like mollusks and sand dollars
About This Deal
- Three-hour dolphin watch/eco tour for one
Three-hour dolphin watch/eco tour for two
- Departure location: 1200 5th Avenue South, Naples, FL 34102
- Departure times: 9 a.m., 1 p.m.
- Click here to view the schedule
- The sights: dolphins, Mangrove Forests, the Gulf of Mexico
- The vessel: Naples Explorer, which has space for 24 Passengers and has a bathroom on board.
- The tour includes a cruise and a walk on the beach, during which the participants can find seashells such as horseshoe crab, sea urchins, mollusks, sand dollars, and starfish.
- Blackout dates apply: Not valid on December 24-January 3.
Other deals by Pure Naples:
About Pure Florida
Father-and-son duo Captains Lance and Harry Julian founded Pure Florida in 2009 to introduce landlubbers to the pristine waterways that surround Naples. No strangers to the waters, the Julians draw on five generations of maritime business and 25 years of maritime tourism experience to make their tours as fun and informative as possible. Together they introduce tourists to picturesque views of dolphins, bald eagles, and nature’s cutest cow, the manatee, with cruises, or they facilitate individual exploring with Jet Ski and boat rentals. They even take their boats out on regular deep-sea or bay fishing trips and private charters for the serious angler.