Technicians remove dust and dirt from the carpets, aiming to leave them looking like new
About This Deal
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: within 10 miles of zip code 20109.
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.