Lipo laser uses laser energy to target fat cells promoting a slimmer physique while whole-body vibration aims to increase strength
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Valid treatment areas include: waist, abdomen, thighs, buttocks, chin, neck, arms, and back.
- Whole-Body Vibration: During the session, one stands, sits, or lies on a platform transferring vibrations to their body, which can help increase muscular strength, reduce lower back pain, as well as tighten the skin.
View Rejuvenature Medical’s other offers:
- Laser Hair Reduction Sessions
- Ultrasculpt HD Ultrasonic-Cavitation Treatments
- Lumi RF CSR Face Treatments w/ LED Skin-Rejuvenation Sessions
- Medical-Grade Resurfacing Chemical Peels
- Medical Infrared Calorie-Burning Detox Body Wraps
- CollaStim LED Skin-Rejuvenation Sessions
- Booster/Nutrient Injection
About Rejuvenature Medical
At Rejuvenature Medical, we are passionate about helping patients look and feel their absolute best. Our wholistic approach to health and beauty originates from knowing that balance from within is necessary for creating lasting changes in your overall appearance. Our highly trained staff customizes treatments best suited for you and your unique lifestyle.
Owned and operated by a Board Certified naturopathic physician, we understand the need for professional and trusted advice. At Rejuvenature, we are always striving to stay current with cutting-edge methods and technology to deliver the best results. We aim to provide superior support on your journey to a healthy and beautiful life.