Drive a real NASCAR race car for a timed racing session or take a ride along as a passenger.
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- NASCAR Ride Along Experience – You ride!
- Track Time 5 Minutes Driving Experience- You drive!
The Track Time 5 Minute Driving experience You get behind the wheel of a real NASCAR race car and drive around Richmond Raceway in this authentic NASCAR experience.
- Driver’s meeting with training and instruction
- Personal racing instructor
- 2 way in car radio communications
- You drive a 5 minute timed racing session by yourself.
- No instructor rides with you, no lead car to follow
- Upon completion, drivers will receive graduate certificate and souvenir racing license
NASCAR Ride Along experience includes:
- Ride 3 laps in a real NASCAR race car as a passenger at top speeds
- Professional racing instructor driving
For a complete schedule- visit:https://www.nascarracingexperience.com/
Richard Petty Driving Experience
Richard Petty Driving Experience specializes in real, NASCAR experiences at the nation’s premier speedways. Richard Petty gives you the chance to drive real NASCAR race cars that have actually been raced by NASCAR superstars. “The King” Richard Petty brings you a NASCAR experience unlike other racing experiences….there’s no lead car to follow here, you're driving by yourself and yes, passing is allowed! The instructors still offer guidance though, coaching those driving solo over a two-way car radio as you drive. Or enjoy a high speed NASCAR ride with an professional racing instructor driving.
About Richard Petty Driving Experience
Richard Petty was a race car driver for more than 30 years, an epic career that earned him the nickname "The King" and a slot in NASCAR's Hall of Fame. His last race was in 1991, and he's now happily retired. But at Richard Petty Driving Experience, civilians can recreate his glory during race car rides of their own.
At nationwide speedways, Petty's eponymous company provides a broad spectrum of high-speed experiences. Amateurs can hop into the driver's seat of a streamlined, 600-horsepower race car and hit the track for as many as 50 laps. However, they can also opt for a ride-along at top speeds without the hassle of steering or hand-cranking the engine.