Spa treatments influenced by Thai traditions, including an anti-stress massage, neti massage, and hand and foot reflexology
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Applied pressure point reflexology for hands and feet
- Neti massage
- Full Body Anti-Stress Massage
- North Shore Readers Choice 2019 and 2020
- Top Choice Award 2019 and 2020
- ThreeBest Rated® Best Business of 2018, 2019, and 2020
- Best Luxury Day Spa in North America 2019
- Best Luxury Wellness Spa in North and Central America 2019
- The First Place Winner for A-List. Best Spa in Tri-City in 2019
- Top Three Spa In North Vancouver
- The Americas Awards 2017
- Yocale Community Choice Award 2016
- North Shore News Readers Choice 2018 Bronze
- A-List Best Spa in Tri-City in 2018
- Coal Harbor (Downtown Vancouver)
- West Vancouver
- Port Coquitlam
- North Vancouver
- New Westminster
- Reflexology: a licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
Sabai Thai Spa’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Sabai Thai Spa’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
- Merchant also offers the below services
- Gentleman's Getaway Package with Massages
- Pure Bliss Spa Package
- Calm-and-Glow Spa Package
About Sabai Thai Spa
Healing others has been a part of Neata Auttapong’s life since she was a child growing up in Thailand, where, as Fresh Vancouver noted, she began learning the art of Thai massage at the age of 12. Years of learning holistic practices from the top healers in Thailand eventually led Neata to Vancouver, and since arriving, she’s opened five Sabai Thai Spa locations. Perhaps the spa’s expansion can be chalked up to the waterfall of accolades it’s gained, including praise from The Express show on Shaw TV and from Coco Magazinein Japan.
At each location, staff members reach for Sabai Essentials Skin Care products during four types of facials, and they send guests home with high quality result products. Sabai’s menus are also packed with 6 types of massages, Sabai's offerings of enhancement menus which allow spa guests to enjoy even more with aromatic scents, hand and foot reviving exfoliation, booster serums, hot herbal compress or deep tissue massage leaving you feeling rejuvenated, relaxed and restored.