Techs ensure engines run smoothly with oil changes and keep your car in top shape
About This Deal
Choose Between Three Options
- $24 for a regular Valvoline oil change ($39.99 value)
- $29 for a semi-synthetic oil change ($49.99 value)
- $45 for a full synthetic oil change ($79.99 value)
- Change of up to 5 quarts of oil (diesel quarts may vary)
- 24 point inspection & maintenance check
- Replace the old filter with a new Valvoline filter
- Lubrication of chassis components according to the vehicle manufacturers specs.
- 25% off any preventive maintenance service at time of redemption.
Maintenance check includes:
- Fluid in automatic transmissions
- Wiper blades
- Power steering fluid
- Headlights and taillights
- Windshield washer fluid
- Battery test at participating locations
- Differential fluids (if requested)
- Tire pressure
- Transfer case fluid (if requested)
- Air filter
- Cabin filter
- Serpentine belt
About Valvoline Express Care
Every beloved four-wheeled friend deserves a makeover. Sometimes that makeover is just aesthetic, like a car wash or detail service that restores a vehicle to its factory sheen. And sometimes that makeover is a matter of maintenance, such as an oil change, brake repair, or a tune-up.
It's usually hard to find both kinds of makeovers in one place. But Valvoline Express Care makes it easy for auto owners to get their rides spiffed up inside and out with an array of repair and detailing services. The mechanics are all ASE certified, a staple of assurance that keeps factory-warrantied cars in good standing with the manufacturer. The customer service is top-notch, because Valvoline cares about your vehicle and relies on word of mouth for repeat business. And word of mouth travels fast through the DFW metroplex, especially if it takes the President George Bush Turnpike. As for the massive auto spa, it's staffed by detailers who speedily revive rides inside and out and under the carriage, all by hand.