Meticulous technicians use quality equipment to help restore the cleanliness of customers’ sofas and carpets or remove pet stains
About This Deal
Professional Carpet cleaning 3 rooms/250 sq feet minimum
Professional Carpet cleaning 5 rooms/500 sq feet minimum
Professional upholstery cleaning for One sofa
Pet stain removal treatment for Three areas
- Cleaning crews use a hot-water-extraction method to dissolve light stains and extend the life of carpets. Additional charges apply for Deodorizer / Heavy Soil Treatment / Stain and Spot Removal / 3m Scotch Guard Carpet Stain Protection / Flea-Tick-Bedbug-Allergen-Dustmite Treatment.
- Moving any furniture will incur extra fees
- Not valid for commercial locations or area rugs
- Equipment used: professional hot-water extraction system
- All staff will be wearing protective masks, gloves, and boots to ensure their safety as well as yours
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 6 to 8 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity.
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Eco-friendly products: The Natural