Licensed instructors join skydivers for tandem jumps up to 10,500 feet, reaching speeds of up to 120 mph
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: Valid May 1st 2021- October 15th 2021
- During a tandem jump, USPA– and state-licensed and certified instructors harness themselves to skydivers as they jump out of an aircraft up to 10,500 feet above the ground.
- The half-day adventure starts with one hour of ground training, where instructors explain why arm-flapping does not result in flight and prep patrons for the 45-second freefall, which reaches speeds of roughly 120 mph before the parachute blooms and lets duos coast to the grass of a safe dropzone. Optional video packages offered at additional cost.
- Texas Turbine Caravan 900 HP aircraft: fastest jump ship around 11,000ft to 13,000ft in 8 minutes.
- Age restrictions: Must be 18 and over with a valid ID.
- Weight restrictions: 225lbs maximum weight limit.
About Skydive Pepperell
At Skydive Pepperell, USPA– and state-licensed and certified instructors acquaint adventurers with the thrill of riding gravity back to the earth's crust. Skydive Pepperell's private, skydiving-only airport claims more than 60 acres for soaring steel birds at heights of 10,500 feet above ground. Neophyte fliers, harnessed to professionals for tandem jumps, leap from the belly of a Caravan 675 and indulge in trendy cloud diets on their way down to the safe, grassy landing area. Daredevils who thrive on the thrum of adrenaline can enroll in accelerated free-fall training, which drills students in the skills necessary for a solo dive. Jumpers can also purchase a video and digital stills that show them soaring through the sky. Meanwhile, spectators watch jumps from the open landing area, confident in Skydive Pepperell's impeccable safety record.