Strapped to a USPA-certified instructor, skydivers leap over a mile above Lake Michigan’s south shore for views of the Chicago Skyline
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Tandem skydive jump
- Training prior to the jump
- Guidance from a professional skydiving instructor
- Full-body Jumpsuits, gloves, and hats provided at no charge when conditions (cold weather, < 50ºF on ground) requires it, they may be rented anytime if desired.
- Jump altitude: 14,000’ (up to one minute of free fall time and up to five minutes of parachute ride back to the landing area)
- What to wear:
- Lace-up sneakers
- Comfortable clothes that customers won’t worry about if they get dirty
- What to bring: government-issued picture ID (passport, drivers license, or state ID
- Length of session:
- The whole experience takes about 3 hours
- Aircraft flight to jump altitude- 10-13 minutes; Freefall - 35-60 seconds, the parachute flight takes about 3-5 minutes
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older
- Weight restrictions:
- $39 down payment not included
- Video/Pictures not included but can be purchased at time of the jump.
About Skydive Windy City
When it comes to appreciating Chicago's skyline, few experiences can stack up against Skydive Windy City. Just an hour south of the Loop, (the closest jump site to Chicago) jumpers freefall toward breathtaking scenery from over a mile up. On their way down they'll have a clear shot from Chicago to Lake Michigan's south shore, and much of northwest Indiana. Tandem jumpers can enjoy the exhilaration without any worries thanks to professional, experienced instructors who are strapped in behind them for the ride. And though making it to the ground takes just a few minutes, jumpers can relive and share the adventure thanks to available photo and video packages.