Enjoy the Ride aboard a nine-story balloon as gentle breezes carry you over the spectacular Snohomish valley
About This Deal
What you’ll get Hot air balloon ride experience includes:
- Transportation back to the meeting site
- Shared Balloon flight aboard a spacious basket.
- Approximate one-hour flight.
- Commemorative Balloon Lapel Pin
- Easy Online Booking
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Seasonal Booking Times, ½ hour after Sunrise and 2 hours prior to Sunset
- Outdoor check-in and passenger reception area with plenty of seating
Enjoy panoramic views of the Cascade and Olympic mountain ranges, including Mt. Baker and Mt. Rainier, the Seattle and Everett skylines, Puget Sound, and the beautiful farmlands of our valley.
Important information about your Balloon Experience :
- Valid for bookings May 27, 2022, to September 15, 2022
- Valid Monday through Friday, Some Saturday and Sunday restrictions apply
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants who are recovering from recent surgery
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Actual flight time is based on wind speed encountered
- This experience requires good weather. Last minute cancelation is possible. If it’s canceled due to * poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date for rebooking
- Passengers must sign waiver to participate
About Snohomish Balloon Ride
Snohomish Balloon Ride is the premier Balloon Tour provider in the Pacific Northwest with over 40 years of experience. The FAA Certified Pilots along with experienced and skilled staff offer hot-air balloon rides just after Sunrise and just prior to Sunset 7 days a week. Passengers enjoy a wonderful view of the Cascade Mountains, The Puget Sound, Seattle, and Mount Rainier. A post-flight celebration complete with ballooning history and folklore top off the experience.