Players of all ages try to survive a zombie outbreak during an action-packed yet safe paintball shootout
About This Deal
- What’s included: a single-ride admission on a Zombie Assault Vehicle
- The Experience: includes one stop at a target range and multiple zombie-infected areas where players face-off against zombies with glow-in-the-dark paintball
- Length of event: the ride lasts about 15 minutes
- Age restrictions: all ages are welcome; toddlers may ride on parent’s lap
- Valid dates and times: October 3rd - November 3rd, Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Paintballs to be purchased separately.
Board the Z.P.V (Zombie Protection Vehicle), take your position in front of your zombie extermination paintball gun, and be driven through the field of Southern Maryland Paintball as you embark on your mission to shoot zombies! Shoot live zombies and other strategic targets as we unite to eradicate the Zombie Infestation! Do you have what it takes to survive ZombiePark? Fun for ages 5 and up.
Need To Know
About Central Avenue Paintball
Teams of recreational combatants assemble in tactical formations across the fields at Central Avenue Paintball, using obstacles and fortifications to their advantage as they engage enemies in fast-paced matches. Six fields with three distinct styles present diverse battlegrounds—from the wooden partitions that dot the open space at the Castle field to the menagerie of inflated obstacles and out-of-work parade floats that populate the Airball field. Players that excel in stealthy maneuvers will thrive at the Village field, where tiny huts obscure ambushers approaching from multiple angles. Each match is regulated by an experienced referee who shouts down those who shirk the rules. Central Avenue Paintball keeps its fields mired in a barrage of colorful ballistics year-round, and also offers nighttime play on lighted fields on the weekends.
Away from the frenetic pace of organized matches, guests can soothe itchy trigger fingers and practice their marksmanship at the paintball-shooting range. Central Avenue Paintball also encompasses a mini-golf course for those who prefer to compete in a game where their only enemies are subtle slopes and territorial windmills.