Therapists provide massage sessions to promote relaxation, alleviate stress and tension, and help restore energy
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Signature Massage: Massage therapists use long, gliding movements to help relax, improve circulation, and relieve muscle pain. This tension-relieving massage includes a choice of scented massage lotion to create a personalized and relaxing experience.
- Premier Massage: Customers can choose from four modalities, the 80-minute Signature massage, 60-minute hot-stone massage, 60-minute deep-tissue massage, or 60-minute sports massage to provide both relaxing and result-driven treatments.
- Relax Package: The package includes a Signature Massage and a Signature Classic Refresh Facial to help relax.
Couples Massage: A couples massage for two allows to relax side-by-side for those who wish to come and spend time together with a special someone, friend, family member, or relative. At the time of scheduling, one should let their guest advisor know that they would like to be in the couple’s room.
- Massage therapist’s name and license: Jenna Wu, MT132968
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
About Spavia Day Spa
Spavia Day Spa's specialists pamper their guests by providing muscle-melting, result-driven facials, and rejuvenating treatments. Guests receive a spa robe and spa sandals before each treatment as they wait in the spa's retreat room. Because "relaxation" can mean different things to different people, Spavia specially customizes their treatments for each guest, providing ultimate relaxation and an exceptional experience every visit. Spavia also offers membership packages that allow for affordable treatments and provides a free signature treatment for a nominated local hero or community member in need through their Spavia Cares program.