What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
How a winemaker chooses to blend their grapes is akin to a painter blending pigments to create art. Blending is used to maximize the expression of a wine, and can enhance aromas, color, texture, body and finish, making it a more well-rounded and complex wine. Each of these bottles combine two or more varietals to create rich, complex blends suitable for a variety of dishes.
- Inti Cabernet Sauvignon-Carmenere: Two of Chile’s powerhouse grapes come together in a flavorful, harmonious blend; fruit flavors, vanilla undertones, and silky tannins.
- Placer Andaluz Tempranillo-Syrah: The punchy flavor of Tempranillo grapes meets the elegant spiciness of Syrah; fruit-forward with red fruits and peppery spice undertones.
- Casas de Herencia Red Blend: A trio of grapes—Monastrell, Tempranillo, and Garnacha—create a fresh, vibrant blend; medium-bodied with red fruit aromas and a velvety mouth feel.
- Lar de Oro Tempranillo-Syrah: Grapes from older vines in Spain’s Extremadura region lend maturity and complexity to this elegantly spicy blend.
- Magnifico Cuvee Roso: Classic Italian grapes create a fruity, easy-drinking blend; silky-smooth and well-balanced.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per order. Ships only to listed states. $29.95 shipping not included. Online redemption only. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant requires a 21+ adult signature and ID for delivery. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Splash Wines
Three generations of wine-selling expertise and 15 years in the internet wine business have been poured into Splash Wines. The company simplifies the process of discovering and buying great wines by developing relationships with winemakers and procuring an eclectic cellar, then shipping mixed cases directly to customers. Oenophiles can expect to find both familiar names and obscure new wines from around the world—including many chosen for their ability to pair well with food and oxygen.