Skilled bodywork specialists knead the muscles of their patients to help them achieve relaxation and pain relief
About This Deal
- Valid Wednesday–Friday only.
- Session includes 10 minutes of consultation and time for dressing before and after the hands-on time
- During a Swedish massage session, the therapist stands above the client and manipulates their muscle tissue in a variety of strokes. This aims to provide a sense of relaxation, reduce pain, and promote healing.
- Deep tissue massage session is similar to Swedish massage but focuses on realigning deeper layers of muscles. This aims to aid with chronic aches and pains. This type of massage may also help with contracted areas such as stiff neck and upper back, low back pain, leg muscle tightness, and sore shoulders.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
Need To Know
About Sugaring House Spas
Sugaring House Spas invites guests to indulge in a variety of pampering treatments. The spa's attentive aestheticians and cosmetologists rejuvenate complexions with soothing facials and masks, add volume and definition to lashes with sets of glamorous eyelash extensions, and work out muscle knots during customized massages. Patrons can also opt for a natural sugaring treatment that gently removes unwanted body hair, leaving the skin smooth and stubble-free. Sugaring House also offers eyebrow and lash care, crystal and diamond microdermabrasion, as well as radiofrequency facials, and dermaplaning.