Customers can get their skin exfoliated, hydrated, or rejuvenated thanks to a range of skincare services available at a welcoming spa
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasions: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Dermaplaning is an exfoliating treatment, which typically involves using a scalpel to remove dead skin and peach fuzz
- Custom chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Benefits of hydro facial: aims to remove dead skin cells and impurities, infuse the skin with vitamins, and ensure a soft and radiant complexion
About The Body Bar
The Body Bar's professional staff aims to boost each client's self-confidence by offering a range of esthetic treatments: facials, body wraps, waxing, laser hair-removal, cellulite reduction, lash lifts, teeth-whitening, airbrush tanning, and even more. The salon also provides advanced skincare treatments such as microneedling, LED light therapy, and galvanic or ultrasonic facials to help patrons look and feel their best.