With multiple things to do on boat. Enjoy a 75-minute voyage from Newport Beach to Catalina Island with sundecks and 2 cocktail lounges.
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Due to high demand, your desired date for travel may be unavailable. Please check the calendar for availability prior to booking.
- Departure location: 400 Main Street, Newport Beach, CA 92661
- Departure times:
- Each leg of the trip departs once per day
- Departs from Newport Beach: 9 a.m.; must check-in by 8 a.m.
- Return trip departs from Catalina at 4:30 p.m.
- Travel time: 75 minutes
- Valid for same-day or multiple / overnight travel
- Valid only for 2022 season, which begins on Feb 11
- Not valid May 27–30, July 1–4, or Sept 2–5
- No pets allowed
- Click here to view the schedule
- View parking info and directions
About The Catalina Flyer from Newport Beach
Catalina Island may reside a mere 75 minutes from Newport Beach, but that's no reason why visitors shouldn't travel there in style. The Catalina Flyer allows them to do just that, accommodating as many as 600 passengers who spend their speedy journey relaxing on the sun decks, enjoying a drink in one of two full-service cocktail lounges, or gazing out the viewing windows and watching for migrating schools of sushi rice.
After disembarking in Avalon, visitors are encouraged to take advantage of Catalina Island's many shopping, dining, and recreational opportunities, which include everything from golf, ziplines, undersea tours, and even buffalo watching. Hotel accommodations facilitate overnight stays, ensuring that weekenders have ample time to enjoy the island before taking the afternoon voyage back to the mainland.