During the class students practice basic or advanced yoga poses, stretch, meditate, and learn proper breathing techniques
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- This yoga class for couples emphasizes gentle stretching and meditation. The class is held in the spacious and sumptuous exhibition hall of the Little Red Day Spa. Wooden floor, high ceiling, natural light, and a lot of art are some of the characteristics of the hall.
- Some yoga mats provided but guests are encouraged to bring their own.
- Classes every Sunday morning
- Doors open at 10:00 AM. Class from 10:30-12
- Suitable for all levels and backgrounds
- About the instructor: Instructor Holy Hays has been teaching couples yoga for years and has been a massage therapist at the Little Red Day Spa for 10 years. She is deeply committed to the spiritual and physical healing aspects of yoga and will bring a balanced approach to this class.
About The Little Red Day Spa
At The Little Red Day Spa, couples or individuals pick one of the spa's four themed suites, where sumptuous textiles and low light immerse them in an otherworldly sense of peace. Once ensconced, they enjoy a side-by-side or individual massage performed by professional, highly-trained therapists.
Before or after their services, guests are able to enjoy the suite on their own terms, which can mean anything from savoring snacks and wine brought from home or take a relaxing candlelit soak in the glow of gilded lanterns; or if you are feeling a bit whimsical, there are body paints and mud to be creative with. Whether they choose the Art Suite or the second-level Sky Suite or the Moroccan suite, which includes a massive copper pedestal tub in its master bathroom, guests are treated to a reflective, memory-making experience that is both relaxing and therapeutic.