Salt-cave sauna as well as infrared therapy and body wrap help relax tense muscles and increase metabolism
About This Deal
Also check out The Natural Place’s Laser Hair Removal, Detoxification, Body Scanning, Weight Loss Program, Sexual Health, Spray Tan, Tattoo Removal, Toe Fungus Treatment, Facial, Cryotherapy, Teeth Whitening, Waxing, Skin Resurfacing, and Dermal Filler deals.
- Salt-cave sauna:
- From clearing the lungs to improving skin condition, salt caves can perk up the entire body. Read our guide to learn more.
- Infrared therapy:
- How it works: Infrared heat permeates to the body’s core faster than the warm air of a regular sauna, elevating the heart rate to help boost the metabolism.
- Benefits: On top of the traditional benefits of a sauna session—relaxed muscles and a cleansing, steam-induced sweat—infrared saunas can also play a role in weight-loss regimens.
- Fit infrared body wrap:
- How it works: infrared-emitting pads are wrapped around the legs, arms, and torso, warming up the body with gentle infrared energy that helps elevate the heart rate and boost the metabolism
- Benefits: The warmth generated by the infrared energy can help relax tense muscles, work up a healthy sweat, and aid weight-loss regimens by boosting your heart rate and metabolism.
About The Natural Place
At The Natural Place, Dr. Copeland and staff believe that healthy skin translates to beautiful skin. The clinic's aesthetic treatments include PCA chemical peels to help to boost confidence and photo rejuvenation to reduce color on the skin that was brought on by sun exposure. What's more, weight-management plans aim to produce healthy results. Dr. Copeland and staff also perform Body Bronze sunless spray tans, sclerotherapy, and IPL, which can be used to diminish the appearance of spider and varicose veins.