Participants can admire local wildlife in the area of Lake Buchanan and the Colorado River during an 18-mile journey
About This Deal
After Your Purchase
After purchasing this deal, you'll need to CALL (512)756-6986 to complete redemption. Learn more here.
- Advance reservations only - no Groupon reservations accepted for same-day redemptions
- Departure location: 443 Waterway Lane, Burnet, TX 78611
- Free admission for children 2 and under - with advance reservations
- ONLY ONE GROUPON IS ALLOWED PER VISIT.
- Once reserved - no changes / no cancellations will be allowed!
About Vanishing Texas River Cruises
Vanishing Texas River Cruises helps visitors and locals alike appreciate the natural beauty and abundant wildlife of Texas Hill Country. Boats traverse Lake Buchanan and the Colorado River, giving guests the chance to view majestic cliffs and waterfalls and spot native species including bald eagles. Specialty cruises include sunset trips and Freedom Flight cruises, during which a bird conservancy releases rehabilitated birds of prey back into nature.