Enjoy a cruise that lets you meet new people while taking in the sights along Lake Travis. Our captain serves as a tour guide who may point out landmarks, celebrity homes, or share their own personal stories from the lake. Bring your own drinks—alcoholic beverages welcome—and a camera to capture the memorable experience!
Lake Travis cruises take off from Float On’s home base at Hurst Harbor Marina. From here we set sail on one of the clearest lakes in all of Texas, where worries fade & you escape into the gorgeous Hill Country. Enjoy the luxurious homes & beautiful limestone shores that give Travis it’s trademark blue waters, so sit back, relax & enjoy the ride into the cities most iconic sunset.
Multiple boats are used for this event, we'll do our best to accommodate special seating requests. Please let us know if you have friends booking separately that you'd like to sit with.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Travis, Texas, USA
Set sail on one of the clearest lakes in all of Texas, where worries fade & you escape into the gorgeous Hill Country. Enjoy the luxurious homes & beautiful limestone shores that give Travis it’s trademark blue waters.
Pass By: Devil's Cove, Texas 78645, USA
This popular cove is situated to the east of Mossy Hollow and west of the Northshore Marina in Austin, Texas. Everyone in the area knows that if you want to have an epic party, this is where you need to be!
Pass By: Starnes Island, Texas 78645, USA
Home of Lake Travis’ 4th of July fireworks show & filmed in the movie Spy Kids, directed by Texas’ own Robert Rodriguez. Lake Travis’ most familiar landmark archipelago, Starnes Island, is located in the Sandy Creek arm of the lake. The island is also know to some as Monkey Island, Rattlesnake or Snake Island and has become the go-to anchorage for most of the lake’s Party Boat/Barge rental fleet.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Fun Captain, please show them love in the form of a tip!
- 90-minute BYOB boat cruise
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Float On in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.